Quality Control Department is the most important wing of our organisation. This wing exercises control over all the activities in the factory.
The main responsibilities of this wing are:
- To conduct quality checks of all the incoming raw materials and match with the acceptable standard.
- To conduct lab test of all the final products and composite samples before dispatch.
- To conduct R&D on quality and operations aspect of production.
- To conduct R&D on packaging as per the market demand.
- To ensure that the organization is following ISO-22000:2005 Food and Safety Management System in real spirit.
- To ensure that “Good Manufacturing Practices” and “Good Hygienic Practices” are being followed in the factory.
- To ensure HACCP compliance in the factory.
- To conduct market complaint analysis and submit the report to the concerned departments.
- To ensure that all sections involved in manufacturing activities are following quality norms strictly.
- To ensure that the final products are being manufactured as per the government quality norms like BIS, Agmark and FSSAI.
- To complete documentation related to quality control in the organisation.
- To review and revise the Quality Manuals from time to time.